Sunday, August 3, 2008

Get To Work!

Do you ever feel like you are in the midst of a Godless country? Well, we probably all do, because that's where we are. However, do not let that fact disturb you. Don't sit in your house and say, "There's nothing I can do to change my society!" Well, you can. Or rather, God can through you.
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Do you feel good sitting in your house feeling sorry for yourself? Get up, get out, and do something!!
1 Kings 19:4 But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O LORD, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.
So, how did God take care of this situation? He asked him what he was doing. And then He told him to get off his tail-end and go get to work. He didn't say it would be easy. Oh! I almost forgot...God also said that there were 7,000 other Godly men in Israel. You aren't alone. But that should not be the main focus. Even if you were the only one, you would still have to go out there and do the work God wants you to do.

No comments: